1. All wagers accepted by PLAY23.AG are subject to these rules.
2. PLAY23.AG reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
3. PLAY23.AG reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager.
4. Wagers are graded only after the contest is final.
5. All new players that enroll to the site have a 10 event wager minimum for their account to be eligible for a weekly payout. If the player has a positive balance but fails to meet the weekly new player minimum, then the balance will be carried forward to the following week until the wager minimum is met. The wager must be the average wager the account holds per line. Any player that is given “free play” has to wager at the minimum of 7 wagers in order for their account to be eligible for their “free play” pay out.
6. The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; PLAY23.AG does not recognize protested games or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by PLAY23.AG.
7. You must be at least 18 years of age join PLAY23.AG.
8. In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, World Series Winner, etc.), the winner as determined by the League Commissioner will also be declared the winner for betting purposes except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have 'action' has not been completed.
9. Las Vegas rules will apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
10. All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by PLAY23.AG without prior written notice.
11. Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by PLAY23.AG and are subject to change without prior written notice. PLAY23.AG also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
12. PLAY23.AG relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. PLAY23.AG is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
13. In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify PLAY23.AG of aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by PLAY23.AG, any transaction resulting from the error shall be void.
14. READ BACK IS FINAL: After wagers are placed by telephone, the phone clerk will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their client number and password. If a client confirms a read back where the telephone clerk made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the client to correct any errors during the read back.
15. In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc) it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s) or the wager(s) will be voided. Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
16. When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. PLAY23.AG does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their wagers in the TRANSACTIONS section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
17. Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honored after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
18. Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. Any transactions entered into where the account holder's number and password have been given to effect a wager shall stand as bona fide transactions dependent only upon the current balance in the account.
19. In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask that PLAY23.AG furnish the customer with a new client number and password.
20. PLAY23.AG shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Web site or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.
21. All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
22. In those types of games or contests in which a draw is a common result, PLAY23.AG may offer a three-way line with the draw as the third betting option. In these cases, when the outcome is a draw, only those bettors who wagered on the draw will be paid as winners; those who wagered on either team or contestant to win will lose their stake.
23. PLAY23.AG reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
24. PLAY23.AG communicates with our clients via the email address & phone number listed during the sign up process. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to advise PLAY23.AG of any changes in the address or phone number. Any customer not having an email address and/or phone number reachable by PLAY23.AG will have his account suspended until such an address and/or phone number is provided to us.
25. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct. BUY POINTS You have the opportunity to buy points on straight bets and if bets in football and basketball.
26. Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager. Management will monitor all wagers and account transactions. All wagers are final once accepted by PLAY23.AG. Wagers over the maximum allowance for all games are subject to approval by management.
27. All Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by PLAY23.AG on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of any electronic gambling aides, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
28. All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.
You will typically pay more to buy on and off of 3 and 7 in football. Prices vary so please call customer service if you have questions.
Straight bets are bets placed on a side or a total in Football or Basketball and Baseball. A straight bet on a side usually involves a point-spread. In this case you are wagering on a team to win the given time period on which you wager (game, 1st, 2nd half) after the score is adjusted by the particular point-spread.
When you wager on a total you are wagering that the score of the game for the given time period (game, 1st, 2nd half) will be over or under a designated number. In either of these two bets you are laying 11 to win 10 or some variance of those odds, an example being bettors playing one side will lay 12 to win 10 and bettors playing the other side will lay 10 to win 10.
When wagering on game totals you are betting on the combined score of the game to go over or under the designated number for the time period of your bet, i.e. 1st half, half time or full game.
Total wagers on the full game or 2nd half include overtime periods except in the case of Soccer when three way betting is offered ( the tie is offered as a betting option). If the tie is offered as an option overtime is not included in the calculation of the game total.
Money Lines are used to some degree in most major Sports. In a money-line bet you are wagering on the outright winner of the contest independent of any point-spread. For every money line there is one number for each of the two sides of the play, the underdog and the favorite. An example of a money-line in football is: Colts -140 Dolphins +120 In this example the favorite is denoted by the minus sign and the underdog by the plus sign. You would wager $140 to win $100 on the Colts (the favorite) and you would wager $100 to win $120 on the Dolphins (the underdog). Because no point-spread is used to determine the winner you must risk more money to win less on the favorite and vice-versa on the underdog.
When wagering on baseball you can select the run line as your wager option. A baseball run line is a combination of a point spread and a money line. In a run line you lay 1.5 runs on the favorite and also you either lay or get money depending upon the degree of the favorite. The reverse is true for the underdog. You get 1.5 runs and again you either lay or get money depending on the degree of the underdog. An example of a run line is: Angels +1.5 -140 Twins -1.5 +120 In this example you get 1.5 runs with the Angels but you must lay $140 to win $100. If you choose the Twins you must lay 1.5 runs but you get $120 for every $100 you lay. Note: You cannot take a parlay between the run line and the Total of the same game. Run lines are always Listed Pitchers and the game must go 8 1/2 innings or more.
At PLAY23.AG we offer proposition wagers on selected college and pro games. These can include individual player propositions and team propositions. Players and teams must start the contest for the props to be considered action and where applicable the game must go the official length for the prop to be action. Future wagers can also be found at PLAY23.AG These include wagers to win the championship, conference, division, etc. Over/Under on season wins are also available. All bets are paid at the conclusion of the event or season in question. In the event of a dispute not covered here Las Vegas rules apply. There are different limits on the various propositions and they can only be played as a straight wager no parlays are allowed.
Teasers allow you to select multiple teams at a better spread in the direction of your choice. Payoffs vary based on the number of teams and points you select. Because teaser options may vary between accounts please check with customer service for details on your specific teaser options. Note: In a two team teaser a push and a win is considered no action. A push and a loss is a loss. IF-BETS If bets are a chain of conditional straight wagers based on two possible conditions: If win (single action) and if win, tie or cancel (double action).
In Special 3 and 4 team Teasers, all ties will lose.
In the first case, single action, the bettor will have action on the next wager in the chain only if the first one wins and so on down the chain. In double action the player will have action on the next bet and so on if the first bet wins, ties or cancels. If bets can contain 2 or more selections and cannot have any open spots. All parts of an individual if bet must be placed at the same time and be for the same amount or lower than the one before it. All bets are graded on an individual basis. This bet lets the player have action on a multiple number of games with minimal risk. You are using the money you wagered on the first game to wager on the second and so forth. Each bet is graded independently so you do not have to win all selections like a teaser or parlay.
*A parlay is a wager in which you choose 2 or more teams or totals together in one wager in order to receive a larger payout while risking a smaller amount of money.
* You can mix and match different sports into parlays, and even create parlays with the same game (with some restrictions).
* Correlated parlays are not allowed. An example of this would be a parlay with the 1st half and the game spread of the same game.
* A loss on any part of the parlay constitutes a loss.
* In the case of a push AND all other winners the parlay reverts down one level. For example, a 6-team parlay with one push and five winning plays would revert to a 5-team parlay for purposes of payout.
* In the case of a 2-team parlay with one push and one winner the parlay will revert to a strait wager with the amount of the parlay used as the "risk" amount. For example a 2-team parlay with both teams at the standard -110 would pay out 91% of the parlay amount.
* When a money line is used in the parlay it has the potential to alter the payout amount in either direction depending on the line. REVERSES A reverse is a wager on all the possible combinations of a 2 team double action if bet.
*An example of a 2-team reverse is: Eagles –7 110/100 Padres +135 100/135 Here you have two if plays on the reverse: Eagles/Padres and Padres/Eagles. If the eagles win, your Padres bet automatically stand and vice-versa. Your maximum risk in this situation is $220 provided you risk $110 on the Eagles to win $100 and $100 to win $135 on the Padres. If you risked the $220 you stand to win $470.
Winners and Losers are Official
• Football: after 55 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
• College Basketball: after 35 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
• Pro Basketball: after 43 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
• NHL Hockey: after 55 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
• Major League Baseball: games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4½ innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the score after the last full inning determines the winner unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. The score at the time the game is called will determine the winner.
• When wagering on total runs, the game must go the regulation 9 innings (or 8½ innings if the home team is leading), otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. When wagering on run lines the game has to be completed, and it includes overtime, if a game gets cancelled before these times wagers on Run Lines will constitute as "No Action".
• A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after delivering the first pitch for his team.
• For wagers taken as listed in the event of a pitching change prior to a game, and the pitchers are not exactly as named, it will constitute a "No Action" wager and all money will be credited accordingly. For wagers taken as action in the event of a pitching change prior to a game, the line will be adjusted with the same risking amount and the payout will change.
Live Wagering Rules
Live wagering is a type of wager in which clients can bet while the game is being played live.
• The client can ONLY bet straight wagers.
• They can bet either the spread/side, total or money line.
• The line they bet on will be graded with the final score of the game.
• It is to our discretion to take down the line at any period time of the game.
• It is our discretion to delete any wager if it's an obvious bad line or if the lines have not been adjusted adequately after a score.
PLAY23.AG pays real track odds. Maximum payout is $10,000 per ticket* (* Payouts may vary depending the track section below). Duplicate tickets cannot exceed the maximum payout of $10,000.
PLAY23.AG offers daily racing from tracks within the USA (and some other regions) via the racing interface which is accessible once you have logged-in to your wagering account.
We accept wagers up until post time. We cannot assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time. Before logging-out, please check your Active Wagers on the Reports menu to make sure your bets were accepted.
Once you submit a bet online, your wager is considered final.
Bets shall not be accepted after post-time. In the event that the race begins before the advertised post-time and for that reason (or any other reason) you are able to place a wager after the race has started, that wager will be void.
If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to 'Odds to Win' bets placed via the sports betting interface. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss). In the case a horse is considered a non-starter by the track, that horse will be considered a scratch and refunded accordingly.
Coupled entries: If one of the horses in a coupled entry is scratched and the other one races, there is no refund. However, if both horses are scratched, bets are refunded.
In exotic wagers (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Quinella) the portion containing the scratched horse will be refunded. We do not honor 'all' payouts in any exotic wager even though the track may do so. In the case that there is an 'all' payout on a particular race, we will replace the 'all' payout with the rightful winner of that race and/or position.
On Daily Doubles, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers, a scratch will result in an automatic refund of the combination including the scratched horse. There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts will be recognized:
Pick 3 and Pick 4 Grading and Payout Rules
All PK3 and PK4 tickets are paid out based on the official race results as published by the host track at which the race was run. If there is a scratched horse in any PK3 or PK4, only combinations including the scratched horse will be refunded We do not recognize consolation payouts, such as payouts on scratched horses, 2 out 3 special Pick 3 payout and/or 3 out of 4 special Pick 4 payout. Whenever a track pays "ALL" in any of the positions of the Pick 3 or Pick 4 only wagers with the WINNING horse will be paid. In case a race is declared "No Contest" the position "ALL" is not valid and bets will be refunded.
Daily Double Grading and Payout Rules
All Daily Double tickets are paid out based on the official race results as published by the host track at which the race was run. If there is a scratched horse in a DD, only combinations including the scratched horse will be refunded. We do not recognize consolation payouts, such as payouts on scratched horses. Whenever a track pays "ALL" in any of the positions of the Daily Double only the wagers with the WINNING horse will be paid. In case a race is declared "No Contest" the position "ALL" is not valid and bets will be refunded.
We list each International horse separately concerning betting types. We do not list a (F)Field entry for betting purposes on races. Example if a races lists horses 1-20 then a field of entries 21-30, we list all 1-30 separately.
Official Source of Results
In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result
If a line/spread/total/event is posted which is an obvious mistake, the line/spread/total/event is void and all wagers placed (settled and/or pending) on this line/spread/total/event will be cancelled and all wagered monies will be returned to the players' accounts. Examples of obvious errors include inverted lines and lines that are substantially different from market value.
OBVIOUS is defined in the following manner:
* Obvious = Easily seen or discovered (Webster's II Dictionary ©1996)
* Obvious adjective = easy to see: easy to see or understand because not concealed, difficult, or ambiguous.
Football Rules top
• For NFL and NCAA Football games, action becomes live only if no less than 55 minutes of play are completed. If a game is terminated prematurely for any reason, all action is cancelled, and your wagers will be refunded.
• In the event a game goes into overtime, the final overtime scores count for both side bets, and total bets.
• In the event of a change of venue for, all bets will be canceled and a new game will be created where new bets may be put in.
• "NCAA Season Win Totals" only includes Regular Season Games. Each team must play their full regularly scheduled season (12 Games), which means specifically that all teams must play each of their scheduled opponents. As a result, Championship Games and Bowl games do NOT count for this bet offering.
• Regular Season Wins: This market will be settled on the number of wins a team has in the regular season according to the official American Football governing body. A tie does not count as half a win.
• For NFL Regular Season Wins, all 17 games must be played for action.
• All Halftime Scores banners are for informational purposes. We cannot guarantee that the information is accurate.
• NCAAF Regular Season Wins: All Originally scheduled season games must be played for action. Championship and Bowl games do not count. Opponents do not have to play in the same order as their schedule. All 2nd half bets will include Overtime unless otherwise specified. Opponents do not have to play in the same order as their schedule. All 2nd half bets will include Overtime unless otherwise specified.
• In the event that a football game is cancelled and played another day, all tickets will be cancelled and the updated time and date of the new game will be opened with the new rotation number. This will include change of venues, or playing at the same location.
Team to score 1st
Team that scores first
First score of the game
First Scoring Play - predict whether the first scoring play is a touchdown, field goal, or safety. PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
Time of 1st score
Score in 1st x minutes (game must go at least the designated amount of minutes. If there is a score at exactly x, then yes it's a winner)
If there is no Field Goal in the game (Longest FG, Shortest FG, Total Field Goals), wagers will be graded as Under.
Teams First/Last/Anytime TD scorer
Forecast the name of the scorer of the first/last/anytime touchdown in the game, or whether no touchdown will be scored. ALL BETS ACTION. The player in possession of the ball as the plane of the end zone is broken is deemed the winner. QB's listed must cross the goal line with the ball to be winners.
Which team will win the 1st half & the whole game.
Total points scored in the game combined by the two teams.
Margin of Victory
Predict the scoring band within which the result falls.
Total points scored by each team
1stQ FG/1stQ Both team to score/1stQ TDS
Touchdown/Field Goal in Quarter - Winning bets must predict whether a touchdown or field goal will occur in the defined Quarter.
Total TDS in the game
Total touchdowns scored in the game by both teams.
• Game must go at least 55 minutes for wagers to stand.
• Second half props will include OT unless specified.
• 4th Quarter props does not include OT unless specified.
• Yes/No special teams or defensive touchdowns includes all special teams and defensive touchdowns. This also includes fake field goals or fake punts that result in touchdowns. When the special teams unit comes on the field, any type of touchdown is counted as a special teams or defensive touchdown
• First, Last, Anytime Touchdown scorer: Specific named players are only winners if they score on an offensive play. A kick-off return or punt return is deemed as a Defensive/Special Teams play and not an offensive play.
• For individual player props, the player must be Active as per the NFL Playbook for action.
Midseason Totals: The players totals for their respective position and category will be based on the 1st 9 weeks of the season. Once the 9th week is over, those props will be graded. If a team has a Bye Week during that period, then that player will be graded on the 8 games played in those 1st 9 weeks. Players must play in week 1 in order for them to have action. Any player that does not play in week 1 will have their bets voided.
All Straight Wagers lay -110/100 unless other otherwise specified.
In case of a tie or no action in a game:
• A parlay is reduced to the next lowest number of plays. A two-team parlay becomes a straight bet.
Basketball Rules top
• NBA 2020/2021 Regular Season Wins: Teams must play 70 of 72 regular season games for action.
• For NBA games, action becomes live only if no less than 43 minutes of play are completed. For all other Basketball leagues, action becomes live only if no less than 35 minutes of play are completed (unless otherwise specified). If a game is terminated prematurely for any reason, all action is cancelled, and your wagers will be refunded.
• If a game goes into overtime, the final overtime scores are used instead for 2nd half wagering on both sides and totals.
• Wagers placed on the 4th quarter lines will not include overtime scoring.
• Wagers taken on a NBA Team's season are only valid if the team completes its full 82-game season. If for any reason a game is cancelled and not re-scheduled, these wagers will be cancelled and refunded.
• All Halftime Scores banners are for informational purposes. We cannot guarantee that the information is accurate.
• All game and player statistics are sourced directly from NBA
• Team to make the NBA Playoffs: Only teams that make the playoffs will be considered as winners. If a team makes the in-play group to try and make the playoffs, they must win a seed spot to be considered a winner.
All Straight Wagers lay -110/100 unless other otherwise specified.
In case of a tie or no action in a game:
• a parlay is reduced to the next lowest number of plays. A two-team parlay becomes a straight bet.
Baseball Rules top
Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game was suspended. Then the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called. (This rule holds for betting purposes even if the game is suspended and /or completed on a different day than the event began). Wagers are only valid if the game is played on the scheduled date and site.
• The maximum bet that can be placed on a baseball game to be competed the next day is $500. The overnight bet limits will be in effect until at least 10 a.m. Eastern time on the day of the games.
• When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8.5 innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
• Baseball wagers are accepted as "Listed". In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on the game with said listed pitchers are considered "No Action" and will be refunded.
• Starting Pitchers must throw at least one pitch for wager to be deemed "Action".
• NOTE: In the event that games in a doubleheader are scheduled for 7 innings only (such as the MLB 2020 season) the game must go 7 innings (6.5 if the home team is winning) for Totals and Run Lines to have action. Money Lines will be official after 5 innings of play. First Halfs in MLB will still be for the First 5 Innings even in a Double Header Game of 7 Innings of play.
All baseball series wagers will be graded as action as long as the first two games have been played and completed. If a team is up 2-0 in the series and then game three gets canceled it will be graded as action. If the teams are tied 1-1 in the series and then game three gets canceled it will be graded as a push.
NOTE: Each team's starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
NOTE: If we provide a baseball series price for a series that has 4 games, for grading purposes, the wager is based on the initial 3 games.
• All baseball props must go the full 9 (8, if the Home Team is Winning) innings unless otherwise stated. They also must start the listed pitchers.
• In the rare occurrence that a baseball games goes at least the full 9 innings and finishes tied as a result of a suspension of play, all money line bets are pushed, but all run line and total bets will have action.
REGULAR SEASON PLAYER PROPS
Player must start season on active 25 man roster. If Player is on the DL to start the regular season, wager is No Action. regular season Games only.
First Five Innings Bets are listed pitchers and the game must go a Full 5 Innings to have action regardless if the game is called or postponed after the 5th Inning.
Team to Score First Props are listed pitchers and will be graded as soon as the first team scores and once the home team has at least a chance to bat. If the home team scores first, that bet will be graded at that time and bets are action regardless of game suspension or postponement. If the visiting team scores first the bet will be graded once the home team has completed their at bat.
Will there be a Score in the First Inning Props are listed pitchers and will be graded as soon as the First Inning ends, all bets are action regardless of game suspension or postponement, as long as the First Inning is completed.
Total Runs+Hits+Error Props are listed pitchers and the game must go a full 8.5 Innings for bets to have action.
In-Game Betting Bets games must go a full 8.5 Innings for bets to have action.
Baseball Player and Pitcher Game must go 8.5 innings for bets to have action, and all players, listed pitchers, and batters must start for bets to have action
Player Matchup Props Game must go 8.5 innings and players must start for action
Teams that make the 1 game Wild Card game will be considered winners on Teams To Make The Playoffs.
REGULAR SEASON WINS PROPS
• A MLB baseball team must play at least 156 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
• For grading purposes, no extra tiebreaker games for wildcard or division will count toward the season win total.
Mexican Baseball - LMP games that play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays will only be 7 innings long. Games that play the full 7 innings will be graded as a complete game.
NCAA, NCAA Softball, and Little League, AAA Baseball
These games have action regardless of their starting or completion date. Any baseball, softball, or little league game ending as a result of the mercy rule will have action on all wagers unless otherwise noted. Bottom team listed does not necessarily bat last.
Horse Rules top
• All bets are action regardless of injuries, scratches, non-starts, incomplete finishes or any other situation where placement cannot be determined.
• Site does not pay track odds, call for details.
• Multiple payouts on any particular race can not exceed pool totals
HORSE PROPS OFFERED UNDER SPORTSBOOK
• All horses must come under starter's orders or bets are void.
• The horse that attains the highest finishing position is the winner (Racing Post result).
• Dead-heat rules apply. If both/all horses fail to finish all bets will be void and stakes returned.
Hockey Rules top
• For NHL gambling, at least 55 minutes of play needed for bet to have action, including any play in overtime
• Final scores (and thus winning and losing teams) include overtime
• Regardless of the number of goals scored during the shootout portion of overtime, the final score recorded for the game will give the winning team only one more goal than the score at the end of regulation time.
• Highest Scoring Period: If 2 or more periods have the same score Tie will be settled as the winner.
• Winning Margin: Wagers predicts the winning Team margin of victory on the Final Score of the game.
• All European/ International Hockey includes Overtime.
For Player Total Shot on Goal, Player Total Points, and Player Total Points, Stats acquired during an NHL Shootout are not considered, only those during regulation play.
ICE HOCKEY 3-WAY LINE
• The game is official (action) after 55 minutes of play; NHL 3-way is settled without overtime (60 minutes of play) (Away/Home/Draw).
• This wagering option does NOT include overtime or shootouts.
Soccer Rules top
All soccer bets will be settled on 90 minutes of play. This includes any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. In major knock-out tournaments, for example the latter stages of the World Cup, where a winner is required in order to progress to the next leg, bets are still settled on 90 minutes of play. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.
Match details, such as dates and kick-off times, displayed on the website are for guidance only and may be amended or taken off the board at any time. Soccer bets will have no-action if the match is officially postponed with no make-up date announced or if the make-up date is more than 48 hours away.
If a match is abandoned and/or suspended all bets shall be void unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. For example, a bet on the 'First Goal Scorer' will stand if a goal has already been scored.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be voided.
For soccer wagering, in order to place your bet correctly you must predict the result of at least one game choosing either:
• the Home team OR
• the Away team OR
• a draw
Should you parlay multiple games together, you must win all games in the parlay in order to collect any winnings.
Bets taken on 'Half Time Results' will be settled on 45 minutes of the first half plus any added injury time or stoppage time.
Bets taken on 'First Goal Scorer' will be void if the player does not take part in the game or enters the game after a goal has already been scored.
Bets taken on 'Last Goal Scorer' will be void if the player does not play or enters the game as a substitute.
Bets taken on 'Draw No Bet' must predict which team wins the match in regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). In the event of the match ending in a draw (tie), bets will have 'no action'.
Future bets placed on 'Odds to Win' must predict the team winning the division, league or any other tournament and will be paid as soon as the said division, league or tournament has finished.
Bets taken on 'Correct Score' must predict the match score at the end of regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages).
Bets taken on 'Double Chance' must predict the outcome of the match based on three selections, either:
• the Home or Away team wins OR
• the Home team wins or draws OR
• the Away team wins or draws
Bets taken on 'Half with Most Goals' must predict which half has most goals scored by either team in regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages).
When betting on 'Soccer Special Props' or 'Match Specials' you are required to predict the team or teams to win the game, event, tournament, competitions, match-up or any other situation within the game. Any cancelled or postponed game will cause the entire event to have 'no action'. Soccer Specials will be settled on 90 minutes of play.
Beach Soccer is based on 36 minutes of play (3 periods of 12 minutes) followed by extra periods and penalty shots, if necessary, to decide who wins the match. Bets are graded on normal regulation time (36 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). Extra Time and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count for wagering purposes.
Asian Handicap Betting RulesAsian Handicaps are designed to eliminate the possibility of a draw in a Soccer match, reducing the match to two possible outcomes.
Asian Handicaps are applied to the match in order to make the prices more equal. It varies from Scratch (0) up to any number of goals in order to balance the odds and give each of the two teams relatively similar price. The handicap line increases from Scratch in 'Quarter Goals' or 'Quarter Balls', expressed as + or - 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 etc. to reflect the expected superiority of one team over the other.
The favorite in a match will have a negative handicap and the underdog will receive a positive handicap. The negative is represented by a (-) symbol and the positive by a (+) symbol. The handicap will be substracted or added to the final score.
If the number of goals for each team are level after the handicap has been applied, it will be a push.
Split Ball handicaps: where the level of favouritism is between a half ball and a whole ball. In this case the bet is being split equally between the whole ball and half ball handicaps.
• Liverpool +1/4 -120
• Chelsea -1/4 EV
In this case, the wager is divided between a bet on the PK and a bet on the half-goal handicap. For example, if you back Chelsea for $20 to beat Liverpool with a handicap of -0 & -0.5 ( -1/4), then you have two separate $10 bets (at the same Odds, EV120 in the example) this is : Chelsea -0 and Chelsea -0.5
• If Chelsea wins by 1 goal or more, both bets win.
• If the game is drawn, then the -0.5 handicap bet loses and the other half (+0) is a push.
• If Chelsea loses, then both parts of the bet lose.
**Split bets are used only when betting on a quaterball, this rule does not apply when betting on half a goal o totals with a difference of half a goal. Another explanation for Asian, Quaterballs or QuaterGoalsQuarter HandicapsMany matches are handicapped in 1/2 and 1/4 intervals; both of which eliminate the possibility of a tie since no one can score a half-goal.
Quarter (1/4) handicaps split the bet between the two next closest -highest and lowest- 1/4 intervals. For instance, a $100 bet with a handicap of 1 3/4 will result in a bet where the customer is betting $50 at 1 3/4 and $50 at 2.
The intervals are like this (on a plus + or minus - line)
0 (Pk) ------1/4------1/2 ------ 3/4 ------1 ------1 1/4 ------1 1/2 ------1 3/4 ------ 2 and so on......
which will be the same as:
0 (Pk) --- 0.25 ---- 0.50 ---- 0.75 ---- 1 -------1.25 ------1.50--------1.75------2.
This works in the same way for totals
2 ------ 2 1/4------ 2 1/2------- 2 3/4-------3 and so on.....
An easy example on this is the next:Real Madrid Total Over 2Ã‚Â¾
FC Sevilla Under 2 3/4
Customer plays $100 in the Over 2 3/4, and Final score of game is Real Madrid 2-1
Since the bet is placed on quaterball, wager was split into two bets.
This means $50 in Over 2 1/2 (which is a winner) and $50 in Over 3 (which means a push).]
For Soccer props transfer specials:
• If a player does not move club within a specified time window, bets placed on that player to move club will stand and will be settled as losers.
• If the player signs for a club that isn't quoted in the market, all bets placed on that player to move to a specified club will stand and will be settled as losers.
Golf Rules top
For tournament match-up betting, both players listed in the match-up must tee-off for your bet to be deemed 'Action'. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the wager shall be deemed 'no-action' and all monies will be refunded.
Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
Single day match-ups are wagers on the particular day's 18-holes. Single Day match-ups do not include holes played as part of a completion from the previous day's round or playoff holes considered part of the overall tournament score. Should a day's round be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes shall be considered in determining the outcome of the bet even if they are played over two days. Both golfers must tee off for action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the money line wagers shall be refunded and stroke line wagers will be deemed 'Action'.
For single round-single player propositions, all 18 holes must be completed. For single round betting on match play tournaments, the players/team must tee off for action. 18 holes do not necessarily need to be played.
Golf Odds to Win: All wagers are action, regardless if the player plays in the tournament or not
Stroke Line Betting: In golf the lower score wins. If you bet (-1/2) stroke, your golfer must shoot 1 or more shots lower than the opponent. If you bet (+1/2) your golfer must shoot the same score or a lower score than the opponent. Example: should you bet Singh (-1/2) vs. Mickelson and Singh shoots 69, Mickelson 70, then Singh (-1/2) is the winner. If Singh shoots 69 and Mickelson shoots 69, then Mickelson (+1/2) is the winner.
In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 5 or top 10 position, wagers will be paid using full price value even on ties. (all ties include)
'Margin of victory' markets will be settled on the official tournament result NOT including any playoff.
Golf Odds to Win: All wagers are action, regardless if the player plays in the tournament or not.
For Golfer to make the cut. If the golfer withdraws prior to the start of the tournament, all bets will be graded as action and will be considered losses since the golfer did not participate. The same will apply for any golf prop bet that is not a Tournament or Round Matchup.
For the end of round leaders, top country winners and any other possible ties that are NOT top 5, 10, 20 In golf will have the dead heat rule applied. All wagers will be split according to the number of tied golfers.
Auto Racing Rules top
When placing a bet on the outright winner of a race all bets are action, regardless if the driver starts the race or not. Both drivers in a match-up bet must start the race for the bet to have action. In league championship betting, all bets are action regardless if the driver races in a race or not during the season.
The official winner will be determined by the official results from the governing body of the race. Any subsequent inquiries/disqualifications after the official post race inspection will not affect settlement.
Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule.
The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition bets (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to have action; match-ups, finishing position props and future bets will have action regardless. Races must be run within one week of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
A Safety Car Period is defined as the need for the Safety Car to run in front of the leading car during a specified race. Should the race start under the Safety Car, then all bets concerning the Safety Car market will be settled as Yes. If the race finishes under Safety Car conditions but the safety car has not had time to get to the front of the leading car this market will be settled as Yes.
*Virtual Safety Car periods do not count.
A Virtual Safety Car Period is defined as the need for all cars to be slowed down to a set speed limit in order to make the track safe to continue racing. Unlike the normal Safety Car procedure, no actual car will lead the cars around but instead drivers will see VSC messages around the track and will slow down to the required speed. Should the race start or end under a Virtual Safety Car condition the market will be settled as Yes.
*Normal Safety Car periods do not count for the purposes of this market.
Rugby Rules top
If a match is abandoned or postponed (not played on the scheduled day) all bets are no action, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has been scored prior to abandonment.
If a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be no action.
Bets taken on first try scorer will be no action if the player does not take part in the game or comes on after a try has already been scored.
All betting is for 80 minutes play only, i.e. extra-time doesnâ€™t count.
Boxing / MMA Rules top
The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round. A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round. Boxing/MMA match must take place within 2 months of the specified date for your bet to be deemed "Action".
In the event of a draw, moneys on the fight itself will be refunded. However, specific fight propositions must come as stated, such as a draw, either fighter by knockout or decision or a specific round knockout etc. Rounds propositions will be governed by the rules posted on our wagering sheets or as stated at the time of the wager. In the event that either fighter does not make the required weight but the bout goes on, the following stipulations apply: When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout will be considered official, regardless of the scheduled length or title. The bout must have the original scheduled length to have action on a rounds proposition.
• Bets will be settled on the official result immediately after the fight. Later announcements, enquiries or changes to the official result won't affect settlement. In the event of a wrong result being read out in error, then bets will be settled on the corrected result.
• If a fighter is substituted all bets on the fight will be made void.
• If a fighter is disqualified, then the opposing fighter will be settled as the winner by method of KO/TKO/Stoppage in the round the fight is stopped in.
• If the fight is postponed due to a fighter pulling out then bets will be void.
• If a fight gets moved to another UFC event then all bets placed before the change of schedule will stand.
• If the fight is declared a No Contest then bets will be void.
Under/Over Round Betting
You're betting on: whether there will be more than or less than a certain number of rounds and time completed in the fight. A total listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds. The halfway point of a round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds into a three minute round. Thus, 4 1/2 rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 5th round. The halfway point of a two minute round is at the one minute mark. The halfway point of a five minute round is at the two minutes and thirty seconds mark.
• If a bout is stopped during a round, before 2 mins 30 seconds will be deemed as under with anything after this time deemed as over.
• For Example: If Total Rounds 2.5 (Under/Over) is quoted, then the midway point in Round 3 is the under/over line.
• If the fight is stopped at exactly 2 minutes 30 seconds of the round bets will be graded as the over as the winner.
WWE / Pro WrestlingRules top
Results settled according to first official result declared by WWE at the end of the live broadcast, irrespective of the method of victory and/or eventual title changes, given that a winner can be determined based on the declared result.
Bets void in cases should the listed match not take place during the event and/or should said match include any changes to the advertised participants
Tennis Rules top
For wagering purposes, a tennis match must go at least two full sets (for three set games) or three full sets (for five set games), for wagers to stand. If fewer than two full sets (for three set games) or three full sets (for five set games) are completed all wagers will be considered no action.
All bets will stand regardless of any of the following taking place:
• change of playing surface AND/OR
• change of venue AND/OR
• change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa AND/OR
• match is delayed/postponed to Later Date due to inclement weather
For tennis Set Betting, if the match does not start or is incomplete due to either players' incapacity or disqualification, then all bets are no action.
To win a specific set. 1st, 2nd or 3rd set. I a set is completed then bets on the market to win that Set will stand.
The total will be the score of the two players combined, In the event of a match starting but not being completed then all bets on total games will be void, unless 2 full set have been complete then the wager will be valid. And a tie break is considered as one game for grading purposes.
Handicap is the TOTAL GAMES of a player score in the match. At the end of the match all of the games each individual player wins is calculated and the handicap applied to determine the handicap winner. A Handicap Tie selection may exist. In the event of a disqualification or retirement before 2 full sets have been completed, then all wagers will be void.
Tennis Live Betting: For any live tennis wagers, the match must be completed to have action. Any retirements or disqualifications will result in wagers being voided.
Cricket Rules top
Match bets will be settled according to the winner determined by official competition rules (including the case where matches are shortened due to adverse weather conditions or decided a bowl off), unless the winner is determined by the toss of a coin or the drawing of lots, in which case all match bets will be void.
If the match is tied and the official competition rules do not determine a winner, dead heat rules will apply to bets on the outright result unless the outcome is settled by a bowl off or super over, in which case the result of the bowl off or super over will stand for match betting. If the competition rules determine the winner by a toss of a coin or drawing of lots or higher seeding resulting from a previous round then bets will be void.
Fantasy Rules top
Fantasy props are graded based on Yahoo Sports fantasy lines. Scoring is as follows:
• Passing yards: 1 point for every 15 yards
• Passing touchdowns: 6
• Interceptions: -2
• Rushing Yards: 1 point for every 10 yards
• Rushing Touchdowns: 6
• Receptions: 1
• Reception Yards: 1 point for every 10 yards
• Reception Touchdowns: 6
• 2-Point Conversions: 2
• Fumbles Lost: -2
No decimal/fractional scoring.
Financial on Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P, and Bitcoin & Crypto top
Financial props bets are based on the last two digits (tenths and hundreths of a point) posted on the market at closing time.
• DOW JONES closed 14,901.21 the winning wager will be on the .21, the two digits after the decimal point.
• S&P500 closed 4,699.77 the winning wager will be on the .77, the two digits after the decimal point.
Stocks market betting are wagers on a particular stocks closing price on the New York Stock Exchange in US Dollars. Wagers will be graded after the closing bell after 4pm eastern standard time, and reference with marketwatch. The bet is to hit the over or under on a particular stock price in a particular date determined by the Lines makers. In an event of a push, all stakes for that particular stock are refunded.
• Closing price on JPMORGAN 92.5 over/under, if the Closing price is $92.50 exactly all wagers will be push.
The Bitcoin price at a given time is determined by the [O]PEN price of the 15-minute candle beginning at the time in question, Eastern time, as published by Bitstamp.net's realtime BTC/USD OHLC-chart.
Live / In Game Rules top
In Game ("Live") bets are only available for those sports designated as live betting markets and only in respect of those matches marked as "live" or "live bets" or by a LIVE sign in the list of events or in a special file entitled "LIVE" on the Website.
An In Game ("Live") bet is where the End User is permitted to place a bet during an ongoing match or event up to such time when the site ceases betting on that match or event.
In an In Game ("Live") Bet for Asian Handicap bets, two types of scoring system are displayed on the Website:
(a) Where current scores or results are updated and displayed ("Type A Scoring"). The settlement of a bet is determined by the result of the final score (including the handicap) at the conclusion of the match or Period Betting (depending on the nature of the bet), minus the current score at the time of the placing and acceptance of the bet. (b) Where current scores or results are not displayed and instead a 0-0 score or result will be displayed ("Type B Scoring"). The settlement of a bet is determined by the result of the final score (including the handicap) at the conclusion of the match or Period Betting (depending on the nature of the bet). The End User is advised to verify match status before placing their bet.
Depending on the specific sport, selected markets may be offered for betting at the sole discretion of the site does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if it is not possible to place a bet or if the live score update is incorrect. It is the scores or results displayed at the conclusion of the match that are valid.
At all times, it is the End User's responsibility to be aware about the score and is advised to verify match status before placing your bets.
Unless otherwise stated on the Specific Sport Rules, any information, statistic or editorial text ( e.g. scores, timers or results) displayed on the website during an In Game ("Live") game situation are purely for general information purposes and should not be relied upon for betting purposes.
As with non-live bets, the winner of an event will be determined at the conclusion of the event. Protested, appealed or overturned decisions will not be recognized for wagering purposes and subsequent changes to the results will not affect the outcome of the bet.
The site reserves the right to suspend a market or not accept bets at anytime without notice. When a market is suspended any bets placed for that market but prior to being accepted by the site may be rejected at the site's discretion. Any bets accepted prior to suspension or cessation of the live market will stand, while any bets placed after live betting has ceased will not be accepted unless otherwise stated in the Specific Sports Rules.
Where the site has reason to believe or suspect that a live bet has been placed after the outcome of a live event is known or if delayed "live" television coverage results in a live bet being placed at the incorrect price after the selected participant has gained an advantage (to be determined at the site's sole discretion, (unless specifically the site shall be entitled to treat the bet as void without having to provide any reason whatsoever.
In the event of any technical malfunction, including the crashing of its website or suffers any downtime which hinders, delays or prevents the sitefrom accessing its website to update the score, odds or handicap, the site reserves the right to cancel all pending bets placed at the time of the incident.
With regard to live betting, the general rules concerning results' evaluation apply. Where a live event is interrupted in the course of play, causing the event to be postponed or abandoned, any bets taken on such postponed or abandoned events that are not restarted within 12 hours from the event commencement time or our discretion, (unless specifically provided for in a particular sports' betting rule) shall be void. The exception shall be for bets which have been unconditionally determined before the actual interruption of play. In such circumstances, such bets will be valid.
Period betting means the placing a bet on different segments of a game (e.g. quarters, halves, periods, sets, rounds or over's).
Period Betting, a segment must be completed in order for the bets to be valid.
Period betting, overtime or extra time is excluded in determining the scores if nothing else are stated.
Subject to the Specific Sport Betting Rules, period betting on the 2nd half shall include overtime in determining the score.
All bets placed before the scheduled games starts are valid. Those placed after the scheduled game starts will be void unless the bets were placed as part of the in game ("Live") betting service.
All of our odds are subject to fluctuation at any time.
We will accept bets only at the odds that are applicable to the selection at the time the bet is placed and accepted.
If an event is cancelled for any reason prior to its commencement, all bets placed for that event will be void and will be returned.
POSTPONED, SUSPENDED OR INCOMPLETE EVENTS (THE 12 HOUR RULE OR AT OUR DISCRETION)
All bets placed will be refunded if an event is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 12 hours from the scheduled commencement time or our discretion (unless otherwise stated in the particular sport rule). The exception shall be for bets which have been unconditionally determined before the actual interruption of play. In such circumstances, such bets will be valid.
SUSPENSION OF MARKETS
The site reserves the right to suspend a market or not accept bets at anytime. When a market is suspended, any bets placed for that market but prior to being accepted by the site will be rejected. the site also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
VOIDING BETS DUE TO MISTAKE OR ERROR
If an incorrect participant (or an incorrect member of a participating team) or incorrect odds/price is quoted for any event or the site has relied on incorrect information to compile its odds or bets or wrong scores or details were entered during an In Game ("Live") Bets session or bets have been accepted in error, then the the site reserves the right to void such or all bets placed for that event or on such participant.
RETURNING STAKES DUE TO VOID BETS
All bets that have been declared void shall result in the original stake being returned.
Weather Rules top
Wager on the highest or lowest temperature record on a particular day city or region set previously by the odds maker and score on the determent source , example (timeanddate).
The particular day is defined as 12:00:00 AM EST until 11:59:59 PM EST
Other Rules top
All other events that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
Table Tennis top
In the event of any of the named players in a match changing before the match starts then all bets are void. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined, or unless there is no conceivable way the game and/or match could be played to its natural conclusion without unconditionally determining the result of a specific market.
SETTLEMENT OF WAGERS
Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score(s) provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score(s) provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
Official score providers: Flashscore, Betsapi
• Forfeit - If a player(team) forfeits a match before it starts, then all bets on this match will be void.
• Settlement will be based on the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API. Non-runner no bet.
• An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes unless it is played within 48 hours of the originally scheduled start time.
• Bets will be void if the fixture is listed incorrectly.
• In the event of a team name change occurring as a result of a team departing an organization, joining another organisation or officially changing their name, all bets will stand.
• If a match is played before the scheduled start date/time, then all bets placed after the actual starting time will be void. All bets placed before the actual starting time will stand.
Simulation Sports top
In the event of technical or network failure that interrupts our stream, we will pause the simulation and attempt to restore the stream. If connectivity is not re-established within 20 minutes, the event will be canceled and pending wagers will be no action.
In the event of a simulation game not finishing to completion, due to software crash or some other unrecoverable error, then all open bets will be no action. Bets already completed (such as on an earlier quarter) will stand so long as twitch has preserved video of the simulation up to that point.
Twitch will store videos for one week after they stream, available for review and audit purposes.
In-game commentary is generated by the simulation for flavor. Announcers may make references to previous game results, or upcoming game schedules, or injuries; these comments may not reflect the actual schedule and results of the simulated league.
In-game commentary may reference the current day as "Friday night NBA"; this commentary is for flavor and does not change based on the actual real-world day or time.
Simulation games are streamed live, or else streamed on a brief delay for technical purposes; for both methods, the outcome of any game is not known until it broadcasts to twitch.
All bets have action regardless of any in-game glitch which causes the game to mistake a rule, micount a score, or miscount the time, or perform another unexpected action, so long as the simulation continues playing to completion on its own.
NBA simulations are powered by Visual Concepts NBA2K20 run with "current team" stats, full rosters, 6-minute quarters,and AI difficulty set to "All-Star." Injuries are disabled for the purposes of continuity throughout the simulated season.
NFL simulations are powered by EA Sports Madden 20 run with "current team" stats, full rosters, All-Madden settings, and game play mode set to "Simulation."
MLB simulations are powered by The Show 20. Games are standard MLB 9 innings matchups with quick count
SOCCER simulations are powered by FIFA 20. Unless stated otherwise all games are 10 minute halves played on "Legendary" mode. All games will be based on Regulation time Only.
UFC simulations are powered by EA Sports UFC 3
All wagers have action once both players have thrown a dart; regardless if they play individually, in pairs or as a team.
Darts handicap and totals offerings refer to the number of sets won, unless otherwise noted.
If the number of scheduled Legs/Sets in a match is changed or misposted, only wagers on player to advance will have action, handicaps and totals will be graded no action.
If a match is suspended/abandoned or postponed/rescheduled, and not resumed within 24 hours from the actual scheduled start time, wagers on the match will automatically constitute no action and be refunded.
All Presidential Props for the 2020 Election have been graded with Biden as the winner, as projected by all major USA news outlets. This and all the State Winners, and Special Props that have been graded will stand, and will not be changed. If in the case there is a change of Presidents at the time of the Oath, or due to legal recourses/recounts undertaken prior to inauguration, no bets will be updated or monies returned.
Other Rules top
Special Teasers: Any special teaser in Football or Basketball that has a push in one of the legs will make the teaser a loss. This goes for 3 team 10 point teasers and for 4 team 13 point teasers. In the case of one of the legs being cancelled due to the game not being played on the date specified (change of venue, covid, weather), then the teaser will be a no action regardless if the other legs are winners.
Regular Teasers: In the case of one of the legs being cancelled due to the game not being played on the date specified (change of venue, covid, weather), then the teaser will be a no action regardless if the other legs are winners.
We are not responsible for agent/player disputes, fraudulent activity, lack of payment, or any other aspect of the agent/player relationship. we provide a service to both players and agents with no financial responsibility to either.
Any player's agent found to be participating in fraudulent activity (i.e. not paying players, deleted winning wagers, etc.), unfair practice or any other negative dealings which are not consistent with our policies, will result in an internal investigation.
All customers' accounts at are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of 14 days.
One account per person. Any violation of this rule may result in a loss of funds and permanent suspension of all accounts involved. Also, any wagers associated with said accounts may constitute NO ACTION.
All Terms, Conditions, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
Each client is required to identify himself by his account number and password on each call or login. The client has sole responsibility for their specific password and account number. Customers are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason.
All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed but we have received a wager type, team(s) and amount, the bet will be a valid wager.
No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered. (And lay the juice).
We do not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report any such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
We are not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
We are not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date that the event is concluded.
In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed as " NO ACTION ", and all money will be credited accordingly.
Dates and kick-off times of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
The use of this site ("Company") and it's services ("Games") is restricted to individuals ("Players") of legal age who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of Company and its Games are not prohibited by law. All Company Games are void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money. Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk. As in any gambling game, there is the risk of loss of money.
By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following:
1. Player is at least the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which Player resides.
2. Player understands that Player may play games free, or for money.
3. Player does not find the Games to be offensive, objectionable, or indecent.
4. Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Games, or, (v) the acceptance of any Prize.
5. Player shall periodically review these Terms and Conditions posted at this Web site at a rate not less than once monthly.
6. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein.
7. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information confidential. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password the company will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
8. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. The Company will not report wagering information on behalf of any member. All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and/or revision by the management without prior written notice.
SITE USER AGREEMENT top
(i)This User Agreement (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you and the website (the "Company") which governs your use of our Software (as defined in Section 4 below). The Company is fully licensed and regulated by the relevant laws of Costa Rica for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet. The Site allows you to play for the purposes of gambling on the Internet (the "Service").
(ii) No-one under the age of 18 may play on this Software or use this Service under any circumstances. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that minors are not using the Service. We may cancel a person's account and exclude a person from using the Software or the Service if proof of age is not provided or if the Company suspects that a person using the Software or the Service is underage.
(iii) At all times, you may only have one account, for which you will register using your own, correct name. You may not access the Software / or use the Service by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the Service by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to immediately close all your accounts and bar you from future use of the Service.
(iv)By using the Software or the Service you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you acknowledge that these terms and conditions shall apply to you.
(ii) We reserve the right to amend, modify, update and change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time and will bring such changes to your attention by either email notification to the address you provided us on your Registration Form and/or by placing an update icon on the "Lobby" page accessible when you use the Software. Your continued use of the Service or the Software will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to this Agreement. We advise you to check for updates on a regular basis.
3. Compliance With Laws
Internet gambling may not be legal in some jurisdictions. You are responsible for verifying and complying with the law in any jurisdiction that applies to you before registering. The Service is directed only towards users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the Internet. The Company does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Software and the Service. The Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Software and/or this Service by you. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your use of the Software and the Service under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
4. Intellectual Property
(i)The Company hereby grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our software, including any software from the Site and all content derived from the software, including the copyright and all intellectual property rights therein (the "Software"), in connection with the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
(ii)The Service is made available for your personal use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
5. Your Representations and Undertakings
You confirm and agree that:
(i)You are at least 18 years old, or the age of legal consent for engaging in gambling activities under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater.
(ii) All the details contained in your Registration Form as submitted or any details given when making a deposit to the Service are true, correct and complete. You will promptly notify us of any changes to those details. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate or otherwise incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Service, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
(iii) Your casino account is for your personal use only. You shall not allow any third party to use your account, password or identity to access or use the Service or the Software. You will not reveal your user name or password to any person or use any other person's account, password, identity or means of payment to access or use the Service or the Software.
(i) You shall not allow any person under the age specified in 5 above any form of access to the Service or Software. We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your account.
(iv) You have verified and determined that your use of the Service does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
(v) You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of the Service and Internet gambling in general and your use of the Service and Software will be made exclusively in accordance with this Agreement and the Rules. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages the reputation of the Company.
6. Prohibited Uses of the Site and Service
(i)Circumvention: We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the Service or Software. You shall not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise circumvent the Company's security measures, nor may you interfere in any way with the Services or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or graphics. If the Company has a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise circumvent the Company's security measures or the Software, the Company may terminate your access to the Service immediately and/or have your account blocked, and the Company shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities.
(ii) Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss whatsoever sustained as a result of the unlawful or otherwise prohibited activity or conduct of any person using the Service or the Software.
(iii) Artificial Intelligence - Robots: You are not allowed to use any software program endowed with artificial intelligence, such as a robot, in order to assist you in your use of the Service. We constantly review the use of the Service in order to detect the use of such aforementioned software and in the event that we deem it has been used we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking access to the Service to the offending user, terminating such user's account and seizing all monies held in such account.
10. NO WARRANTY
(I) THE SERVICE AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE.
(II)WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR AS TO RESULTS OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE.
(III)IN THE EVENT OF SYSTEMS OR COMMUNICATIONS ERRORS RELATING TO ACCOUNT SETTLEMENT OR OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOID ALL GAMES IN QUESTION AND TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS.
(IV) THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY USERS' INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WITH WHOM USERS HAVE CONTRACTED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SERVER THAT HOSTS THE SITE.
11. Limitations of Liability
(i) You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the Service and do so at your own discretion and risk.
(ii)We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Software or the Service, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
(iii)We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
(iv)You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Service.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Service or Software, or use by any other person accessing the Service or Software using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization.
(i) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or elements of the Service at any time, without notice, and we will not be liable to you as a result of any such action.
(ii)If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent of the parties.
(iii)No waiver by us of any terms of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms of this Agreement.
(iv) Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
(v)Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
(vi) This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Service. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in this Agreement.
(vii) We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
(viii)You may not transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
(ix) In this Agreement, "you" or "your" or "user" means any person who uses the Service or the Software under this Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, "we", "us" or "our" refers collectively to the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
15. Language Discrepancies
In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the meaning of the English Language version shall prevail.